- What’s behind the annual slow period of hurricane season?
- Now that Barry has come and gone, what's in store for the next few weeks?
- British Open 2019: Rain, gusty winds to bring daily challenges for golfers
- Tropical rainstorm Barry weakening, still threatening heavy rain, flooding
- Heavy, gusty and locally severe storms to rumble over northern tier of US
No feed items found.
Are you ready for another stormy period filled with large hail, damaging winds and flooding rainfall? Well, buckle up kids… Our first MCS (mesoscale convective system) will roll throug... Read more
We’ll see a round of severe thunderstorms develop along the KS border and travel southward during the evening in a NW flow aloft. This will allow weaker surface to mid-level winds have... Read more
Facebook has rewarded its best creators with Fan Subscriptions. It’s a new platform in which you can support the pages you love by getting exclusive content and Top Fan Badge status. T... Read more
I’ll be updating the weather app video tutorial soon because there have been a few minor changes. One of those is the way you delete or edit a location (tapping the grey arrow next to... Read more
We are heading into our peak tornado season for Oklahoma, mid May. Right on time the weather pattern will change to promote a more favorable environment for severe storms across the central... Read more