- Real-time severe weather updates form May 20-21, 2019
- Strong storms to accompany uptick in heat, humidity across northeastern US
- Southeastern US on notice for major heat wave heading into Memorial Day
- Forecasters urge coastal residents to prepare now as Atlantic hurricane season looms
- AccuWeather predicts smaller corn and soybean yields in 2019 as wet weather persists
No feed items found.
A strong upper level storm system anchored across TX this past week and triggered widespread beneficial rain to help keep the drought situation at bay. Even Oklahoma was able to get some muc... Read more