- Severe storms to precede cooldown across northern Plains late Friday
- Temperatures and cooling costs remain on the rise even though it's almost fall
- Jerry to strengthen into hurricane as it nears Caribbean islands
- South Houston threatened with flash flooding amid Imelda
- How to see the International Space Station fly over the eastern US this week
No feed items found.
A strong upper level storm system anchored across TX this past week and triggered widespread beneficial rain to help keep the drought situation at bay. Even Oklahoma was able to get some muc... Read more