- Real-time severe weather updates form May 20-21, 2019
- Strong storms to accompany uptick in heat, humidity across northeastern US
- Southeastern US on notice for major heat wave heading into Memorial Day
- Forecasters urge coastal residents to prepare now as Atlantic hurricane season looms
- AccuWeather predicts smaller corn and soybean yields in 2019 as wet weather persists
No feed items found.
Summer is desperately trying to hang on even though much of it was pretty mild compared to years past. For the next several days temperatures will challenge the upper 90s at times over parts... Read more